Bathhouse & Breathwork Workshop
Date: Friday, December 8th, From 6pm
Location: Nature’s Energy Glebe, 105 Glebe Point Road
If you're feeling stressed, fatigued, or need rejuvenation, this immersive experience will promote better health, resilience, and relaxation. What better way to end your week and enter the weekend feeling refreshed?
Join Mark Moon, a seasoned breathwork and holistic wellness coach, for a transformative deep breathing and meditation workshop. Discover effective breathing techniques to relax, de-stress and optimise your general wellbeing.
You'll also enjoy access to our newly expanded bathhouse before your workshop, alongside other bathhouse guests. The Glebe bathhouse includes a hot spa, steam room, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, invigorating ice bath, serene relaxation space, and herbal teas.
Your Bathhouse & Breathwork Workshop Includes:
- Up to 105 minutes of hot and cold therapy in our shared bathhouse (6-7:45pm). Create harmony and balance in your nervous system while fostering peace and tranquillity in both body and mind—the perfect way to prepare for your breathwork experience.
- 60-minute regenerative breathwork and meditation workshop led by Mark Moon (8-9pm). Create a profound shift in your mental and emotional wellbeing. Experience increased energy, insight, and self-awareness.
About Breathwork & Meditation Coach Mark Moon:
Mark Moon is a breathwork and holistic wellness coach with over 25 years of experience in the health and lifestyle space. He specialises in helping people breathe and move better. Mark's breathwork sessions offer an embodied experience, granting access to inner guidance and mental clarity. This, in turn, helps clear emotions that may contribute to anxiety, depression, and conflicts in life.
"Mark Moon’s breathwork sessions are amazing. He is professional, attentive to your specific goals and makes you feel completely safe and comfortable. Would highly recommend and will be continuing to work with him in the future!" - Gemma.O
- Fasting - Please have an empty stomach of at least 4 hours, if not more, and avoid too much coffee or extra stimulants the afternoon of. Drink plenty of water the day of and following 2 days.
- Clothing - You will need your swimwear and non-slip footwear (thongs/slides) for the bathhouse; you can use the changeroom before and after your bathhouse experience; and it is recommended you wear comfortable clothes that you can relax and move easily in for the breathwork workshop. A towel will be provided for the bathhouse, and lockers and showers are also available.
- Yoga Mat - Please bring a mat and cushion if you have these, as you will be seated or lying down for the workshop.
- Punctuality - Please enjoy the bathhouse from 6-7:45pm then be ready to start the breathwork workshop at 8pm. The workshop will conclude at 9pm.
Water and herbal teas will be available as part of your bathhouse experience.
Terms & Conditions:
Workshops must be pre-paid in full in advance prior to the class. Anyone over the age of 18 years old may enrol. Due to the limit on spaces available, cancellation fees apply for last-minute cancellations. More than 2 weeks’ notice will incur full refund, 1 weeks’ notice will incur a 50% refund and any less than a week no refund. Nature’s Energy reserves the right to decline a participant’s acceptance should the person’s actions impede the operation of the workshop or welfare or enjoyment of other class members. It is agreed that no refunds will be given in such circumstances. Nature’s Energy or the workshop hosts shall not be liable for personal property the attendee leaves unattended at any time during the workshop. The attendees must acknowledge the character of the workshop as a public event. Every participant voluntarily assumes all risks, it will hold Nature’s Energy, the workshop host, harmless from any and all liability, actions, and causes of action, claims, debts, and demands which arise in connection with the workshop.
For any further information please contact email@example.com