Our current hygiene measures include barrier blanked for every client. All our sheets, pillowcases, face cradle covers, face cradle protectors and towels are disposed of or commercially laundered; this means they are laundered at a high temperature following the Australian commercial laundry practice standards.
- Our therapists wash their hands and arms before and after every treatment using an antiseptic hand wash. All contact surfaces are cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and eucalyptus between every appointment.
However, during the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown, we are taking the below extra measures:
- Both client and therapist are required (by law) to wear a mask. Clients and therapists will be required to wear a face mask for the entire duration of their time inside Nature's Energy. When entering the spa, all clients will also need to check-in using our QR code.
- There is a 15-minute break between each client to ensure the clinic rooms are cleaned, sanitised and aired properly before the next treatment.
- We will limit our reception area to one client and one receptionist at a time. Clients will only see their therapist in the waiting area and during the treatment.
- We will continue to ask clients who are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms or who have returned from overseas in the past two weeks not to visit. The same goes for anyone who has been in contact with such persons and the same goes for our therapists and staff.
- We have hand sanitiser at reception upon check-in, in the waiting rooms, bathrooms, clinic room for the use of our clients and therapists.
- We will ensure the self-quarantine of our therapists should any of us show signs of any illness.
We are following Australian Government guidelines closely and will act in accordance with their directives.